Feb 8, 2015

Zara, Landmark shopping and Cafe Via Mare

I don't usually go out on Sundays. As much as possible, I avoid crowds during weekends in malls. Sa dami ng tao ngayon sa Metro Manila mas madalas ma-stress ako kesa ma-relax. Sa parking lot, puno. Sa fitting room, pila. Sa cashier, pila. Sa CR, pila. Pila-tes everywhere. Normally, it's the husband only that goes out and gets to bike with his buddies and as for me and my son, we just stay home. 

Pero today is an exception dahil may misyon ako- Project Shabby chic. As I've said, I want to refurbish our interiors with the French as an inspiration. I went to the mall by FX transpo and asked my husband to just fetch me when he's homebound na. I decided to take a peek at Zara first, one of my fave stores nowadays. Silip lang naman. Hindi ba I imposed a personal shopping ban last month because when I audited my expenses last year it turned out I went a little overboard. Kaya lang may SALE. Punyemas. Bakit ba ako napunta dito. 
I went to the fitting room with two dresses in tow. Both on sale. Parang sinukat! Kaya lang when I inspected it, the sleeves of the other dress has its thread about to get shredded na. I bought the other one na lang from p2,595 down to p995.00. Not bad, right? When we were in SG last month, I dropped by also at Zara's Marina Bay Sands' branch hoping I could get good deals. Only to find out mas marami talaga dito sa atin.

I headed out to Landmark and spent a good one hour there. Bought placemats, a linen table cover spread, three Luminarc plates(again!), and a small serving dish.

Husband called and told me that he will just park our car and will join me for lunch. We chose an all-time favorite, Cafe Via Mare.

On the table...

Kare-kare with steamed rice for the husband

I took out my Pancit Luglug and ate these for dessert...

Shooters-Guinomis, Halo-halo and Mais con hielo miniatures

No comments: