Feb 11, 2015

Gardening 2


Finally I was able to do this today. Transferring my overgrown plants to their new homes aka pots.

Aloe Vera- known as the Miracle plant...
(a spiky and green plant that has been used for thousands of years by the Egyptians and other cultures, for the treatment of different ailments – and for a good reason, given the fact that aloe vera contains natural antiseptics that can kill bacteria and viruses, helps prevent gum disease, diabetes, improves quality of skin, digestion, control cholesterol, acts as moisturizer, etc....)*


with my small Fortune plant given to me by my Mom a week ago.


My insect repelling plants...

Citronella is a plant which, when crushed, releases an oil. This oil can be placed directly on the skin to act as a mosquito repellent, or mixed with other oils and liquids to make repellants...*

citronella


Usually grown in gardens to flavor tea. However, mint also repels mosquitoes and you can make your own repellent with mint! All species of mint, both wild and cultivated, contain aromatic properties repulsive to insects...*

peppermint

I forgot the name of this flower

Loki making usyoso while I take a shot of one of my edible plants...

Kangkong

*source: bestplants.com

No comments: