Feb 23, 2015

Baby Ralph

Tonight my family will offer a mass for our angel. He was our fourth child after my two previous miscarriages.  He was born prematurely at eight months with a hole in his heart. I had measles on my first month of pregnancy which I acquired from my student and had a difficult pregnancy because I was also suffering from gestational diabetes then. 
My Ob-gyne suspected that it could be the main reason why he was born a blue baby. We know that he fought it out bravely but unfortunately, he died at the Philippine Heart Center when he was only three months old due to pneumonia.


Today is his tenth year death anniversary. I know that you're in a happy place now with Lolo J and Papa God free from any  sickness and pain. We love you and still miss you, anak. Till we meet again!

No comments: