Feb 27, 2015

Friday payday and Pasalubong shopping

I try not to go to the bank on paydays. Traffic and the number of people going out are the things that has to be considered. But sometimes it is inevitable. Ganito nangyari sa akin today. Due to traffic I wasn't able to retrieve the returned cheque that I needed to get today. I have my son with me ayaw ko siya ma-late. I postponed it for Monday and dropped him off at the MRT station and headed to the mall for two more bank errands and some window shopping.





My sis in law is leaving on Monday for the US. I don't know what to buy at first.
Damit, bag?


O hetong capiz food trays...



I shopped for some food  na lang which are proudly Philippine made for our niece and nephew - banana chips, mango puree, Boy Bawang and polvoron. Mga pagkain na nami-miss ng mga nasa ibang bansa. I learned from my husband walang kaparis daw yung tamis ng mangoes natin so instead of the usual dried Mangoes, I went for the puree. She asked me to cook Laing, too. I'll just freeze it and she will handcarry it to the US. Makakarating sa America yung Laing ko. Sosy.

I want to go to the gym sana next kaya I was dressed in my sporty outfit but I changed my mind. I need to do my weekly groceries first so that I could go home by 5pm. I have to go out of the mall before the crowd swells and the traffic would be light pa. Plus, my husband is at home waiting for me who is semi-baldado. I'm not really comfortable when my boys are at home at ako nasa labas. Parang may magnet lagi para umuwi ako. Pero kapag sila ang nasa labas at ako naiwan, wala lang. Anyway, I could work out at home naman tomorrow. Yan ang mga simpleng moves ko to survive here in Manila. Stress can be prevented, you know. Proper planning of one's sked is the key. 

No comments: