Feb 19, 2015

Chinese New year at BGC

I originally asked my husband to accompany me to Shangrila para maiba lang with our usual SM north edsa and Trinoma routes. I miss Rustan's. Gusto ko busugin ang mata ko lalo na sa Home department. Then we will just fetch our son from his office which is nearby. I wanna see where he works at gaano ka-safe. Umandar na naman ang pagka- stage mother ko.



But it was downplayed to will go at 9pm to have coffee na lang daw then fetch our son. Background: my husband came from a bike ride in the morning in Timberland. In short, masakit katawan niya. Di kaya mag-mall. 

naaliw ako sa my shining and shimmering shoes...
While my husband place our orders in Figaro, I told him I'll window shop for a while. But most of the stores are closed na, so I just took some photos...


CNY 2015 theme



Dropped by Krispy Kreme and bought three donuts for my unico hijo. After midnight snack niya.





No comments: