Feb 2, 2015

Celebrate

After a quick bank transaction for our business permit renewal payment, my family headed to the mall for lunch. Hubby and I are quite disappointed how the renewal for business permit rates increased again this year. Grabe ang yaman na talaga ng Quezon City government. But we still keep on complaining about traffic, criminality, etc. Simpleng parking sa mga kalsada ng walang garage di nila ma-implement ng maayos. Compared 5 years ago, may pagka- chaotic na ang lansangan.

We comforted ourselves with food, ano pa. Plus it's my first time to visit after a week of sickness. Kinilig ako nung makita ko open na ang Tim Howan! I've been waiting for months since I ate from their first branch in Megamall. I want to eat there again but my son is not fond of Chinese food. 



I told my husband we will dine there if it's just the two of us na lang next time. After going through the second and third floor, we ended up sa Racks. We ordered baby back ribs, clam chowder soup and steamed rice. The soup was salty and the broccoli with cheese side dish was tough. I told about it sa staff. 


The boys went to their own activities while I had a quick side trip at the home section and the supermarket. I wanted to buy new plates and cutlery. I almost spent half an hour there but I changed my mind because the design I want is floral. My boys might not like it. Lagi naman. I always end up not buying anything kapag nasa mall. Pero asahan mo, sa supermarket I don't go home empty-handed. Food pa rin.

I was thinking of ordering Pork buns from Tim Howan for take out. But I changed my mind when  the staff told me I need to line up still for a dine in transaction. I just headed to J. CO upstairs and Razon's afterwards for my halo-halo dessert while waiting for my husband and son.


No comments: