Feb 14, 2015

Sad news on Hearts' day

Early this morning my husband texted me that one of our Kumpares(his son is my hub's godson) had a heart attack. We were shocked because he's only 42 yrs. old. We knew that the disease is quite hereditary since both his father and uncle died due to a heart ailment. Good thing his vital signs are already stable. Get well soon, T. Bata pa ang anak mo. May you live longer. Guard your health.

While late this evening, news about a former co-teacher of mine has succumbed to cancer. I just saw it on my FB feed. I think she's 60-65 yrs. old only. Mrs. C was also my son's former Math teacher in Grade six. My son was shocked too, when he learned about it. Thank you for being part of our lives, Mrs. C.. Isa ka sa mababait na naka-trabaho ko. Have a great reunion with our Creator. Love and light.


No comments: