Feb 22, 2015

Lusting over Lush

Over the years I have my soap episodes, hindi teleserye ha. Actually I'm such a fan of anything mabango or fragrant- Alcohol, Lotion, Hand sanitizer, Cologne and of course perfumes, to the detriment of my boys who carry a mala-Wolverine sense of smell. Perfume for me is like an accessory. Without it, I feel naked. My husband uses perfume sporadically, while my son hates it. There are a few times that I buy one because madalas bigay or given to me as a gift.

Nowadays, when asked I prefer that you give me a body wash over other things as a gift. My siblings can attest to this.

I remember when we went to HK last 1996, one of the stores that I first checked was Body shop. Bago pa lang labas sila noon. Not yet available in the Philippines. I was addicted to their Orange citrus shower gel. That started my love for bodywashes. I had my Marks and Spencer phase too, which up to now I occasionally use. St. Ives Apricot scrub was a favorite once. Many years ago, there was a time I consulted a Dermatologist at Capitol Med because of an allergy, I was asked what body soap/wash do I use, I replied St. Ives. Nabigla siya. She thinks it's pricey for a regular use. Luho nga.

When we went to SG last month, I hoarded at Bath and Body Works too. Sale eh. No Bath and Body works shop in the Philippines. My SIL from Seattle sometimes give them as pasalubong. I might end up depressed kapag pinalagpas ko ang chance. I didn't shop anything for myself aside from these. Ito lang happy na ako.

                   gave this as pasalubong

I thought I will be using bodywash or shower gels forever but I digressed. Currently in love with this...



Ice Blue

I like how the fragrance clings to my body long enough after I've showered. We will have a long relationship I guess.

No comments: