Jan 16, 2015

Universal Studios Singapore + Sentosa + LUGE + Merlion

We booked online at Asiatravel.com and paid SG$66 each with free food voucher for SG$5. After purchasing EZ link cards, we rode the MRT from Bugis and a Resorts World bus to Sentosa. Went to the Kiosk #9 to exhange our printed receipt for our USS tickets.



My boys rode the Transformers ride without me. Yes, not a fan. I chose to make gala and people watched while they queue for an hour. This is my second time here in SG, so not that excited na as it was the first time. Anyway, they enjoyed naman daw.



Next was lunch..We used our food voucher and ate at Mel's Diner. My boys chose to eat burgers and fries while I ate Chicken sandwich and fries.

Dito hindi ako nagsasawa...Shrek 4-D adventure! Nakakatuwa...


Madagascar...


We rode the Jurassic Adventure after queuing for an hour. Ok lang naman since it was cool today, not much humidity. I think this is the best month to experience SG. Initially I was worried baka mabasa, di naman pala. Konti lang, wisik. Ang sarap sana ulitin kaya lang ayaw na namin pumila. Off to Waterworld show with a bucket of popcorn on hand.



Ayaw na raw nila mag-Mummy ride so we watched the Sesame street show instead to cool off na rin and rest. Maganda naman lalo na sa bata. Entertaining lalo na yung dance.

We went out of USS and decided to go to Imbiah station and ate at KFC.





After which, we headed to the beach station and rode the Skyride and the LUGE. It was thrilling. My boys enjoyed it, too.


We're lucky too that we were able to catch the sunset at Siloso beach even if it was 7pm na. Magic hour!


Wings of time replaced Songs of the sea na for the watershow. Five years ago, I enjoyed it very much with my sis and cousin. But my boys begged off, huwag na daw kami manood. Majority wins.


As if di pa kami pagod, we decided to visit the Merlion park and watched the Light show at 9:30 pm. We took our mandatory shots and headed to the hotel after.


Worth mentioning na Mercedes Benz taxi yung nasakyan namin. Ang sosyal! Kaya pala kakaiba yung ride namin. One for the books!

No comments: