Jan 22, 2015

House of Minis

Every time we visit Greenhills, we always try to drop by and dine here. This restaurant has a lot of memories for me and my family. My husband and I were still dating then when we got to experience this resto. Even when we frequent Shangrila Mall many years back, nung di pa gates of hell ang EDSA, we always patronize their branch in the food court there. Oo, loyalista kami. 

Tenderloin and steak ala pobre served with soup, coleslaw salad and ice cream
My boys love steak no doubt, thus our extreme fondness with them. Nagulat kami ng anak ko newly renovated na pala sila. Akala ko naligaw kami. But they still have the same faces. Natuwa kami sobra. We even asked the oldest waiter how many years na siya in service. He replied 38 years already. At dun na raw siya malamang till the end. Wow, such dedication. Sana makapiling pa namin siya for may years to come.

No comments: