Jan 27, 2015

Better

As much as possible, I don't want to take meds whenever I get sick. For the first time in many years, I'm down w/ a flu. I can't even remember na di ba sa tagal. Baka nga ten years pa. I'm an advocate of having a regular exercise regimen and a good diet, which means I really value what goes into my system. Kaya lang my immunity wasn't that consistent from the last two months as I've said. Ayun nahawa ni Mister. This respiratory illness must be treated drastically. So, no choice but lumaklak ng antibiotics. Thankfully, I'm better today than yesterday. No fever na. My husband is slowly recovering mas advance daw ako ng three days. Competitive talaga?

We thank our son for being our nurse the past days. We don't have immediate house helps but our office staff here in the compound is always available too, whenever we need a hand for some errands.

This will pass.

No comments: