Jan 16, 2015

Fatbird at Bugis

Famished, we explored the nearby streets of our hotel for dinner. We never thought that a lot of eating joints are just a three minute walk. It was a Friday kaya maraming lumalabas. Ang daming magagandang kotse ang dumadaan. Lamborghini, Benz, Masseratis, etc. Kinikilig ang asawa kong mahilig sa kotse.

Anyway, we can't decide where to eat. We wanted something different. My son is a picky eater, I guess ako din. Food is expensive here in SG, kaya it's fine that we pay a little higher but we want to make sure that we'll enjoy it.



We chose to eat at Fatbird.  I think chicken is their specialty. I didn't bother to ask. Lost in Translation lagi ang peg namin. So, no interviews. Ironically, I chose Beef Hotpot instead with my boys' approval.



It's our first time to dine hotpot style. We asked it to be less spicier than the usual, pero it came out maanghang pa din than normal levels. It tasted Beef Caldereta na super anghang. Beef was so tender, I actually liked it. My boys, not much.

It's getting hot in here.

No comments: