Jan 25, 2015

Health concerns

Woke up late maybe because of yesterday's activity.  Husband went out at 6am with his bike friends. It's his 'me time' activity every Sunday. He asked me to join him two days ago but I begged off. I want to sleep longer. 


I'm back to zero again in exercising. Its fine with me, I'm used to it. I feel heavy too, on my abdominals' part. I specifically targeted it yesterday because it's where my usual 'fats' are stored. I think. My extremities are fine. My legs doesn't hurt at all after the one and half hours of walking in the treadmill. It's my head. I feel a throbbing pain. And my throat. I think my sipon is back. The good thing is tumutulo siya. Our family doctor would always remind us, "Mabuti yan lumalabas toxins niyo sa katawan. Mas problemahin niyo ang blood pressure niyo. It will go away after a few days. Our body has its own healing period. Hindi kailangan ng gamot, actually. Lots of water and rest does the trick ". I believe him. I don't like taking meds. Kawawa naman ang liver ko.

Hawa-hawa na naman kami. A few days ago, my son had 38.9 fever due to colds. But thankfully it's gone after one Paracetamol, Turmeric tea and a quick rub of vicks on his chest. My husband's coughing(madikit he said) is back, too. Feeling close ang sakit na ito. Gusto yata niya kami maging kapamilya. Parang pinayagan lang kami mag-Singapore. Sooorry, kapuso ako.



Son:  Ma, parang hindi man lang ako bumahin sa SG. (He is prone to allergic rhinitis)
Me:  Kasi di sila polluted doon. Di ba wala kang makitang fumes from the cars? Plus, lots of trees are contributing sa quality of air nila. We're out the whole day at di man lang umitim ilong natin.
Son:  OO nga ano?
Me:  It's a sign. Doon ka na mag-work.

...

This came in handy today. I usually put this on our Luyang dilaw(Turmeric) tea every night. Today, I made a juice out of it.  Medyo bitin ako. Maybe because of my love affair with juicing.


I added three of these...



Yun, nothing beats the source.  Mukhasim face. The best.


No comments: