Jan 8, 2015

Looong lines

I've observed that everywhere I go, more often than not, aside from heavy traffic, I deal with queues. With 104 million as the current population of Filipinos, magugulat pa ba ako? Instead of stressing over this which is a waste of energy, I chose to go out during off peak hours like when I go to the grocery or malls which tends to be crowded already in the afternoon.

But there are situations that you can't avoid sometimes like going to the bank. One needs to really wait for one's turn. I'm privileged that I have two siblings employed on separate banks. I get to enjoy a few perks like when I need to deposit cheques or cash, I just leave it to my sister's care and just check it online. 

My sister is in her final stretch of her maternity leave so I've no qualms of waiting for my turn today regarding my bank transactions. Imagine my surprise when my name was called out ahead of the others. Ooops, my new kumare pala(we became Godmothers of my niece just recently) saw me. Suddenly, I felt I'm part of the preferred client circle. 

I'm blessed. 


No comments: