Jan 2, 2015

Achoo!

My husband got sick during the holidays. In our line of business, the BER months are the most demanding of all. Hindi niya kinaya ang toxins brought by lack of sleep, stress, etc. 

Ang ganda ng timing. Christmas day talaga. Kung kailan ang mga tao was in jolly spirit, kami naman mixed emotions. Excited because the day that we've all been waiting is finally here which is Jesus Christ's birth, but on the other hand, medyo stressful because I'll be nursing someone alongside with my preparations(baking/cooking, etc.). So, on the day itself, he was in bed with a low grade fever. It was a good thing that I shopped  and wrapped all the gifts earlier last year. This helped a lot. Daig ng maagap ang masipag. Indeed. 

I assumed na ako ang susunod. My resistance was running low, too. I wasn't able to go back to my daily exercise regimen because of my tooth problem that needed medication and repair buong three weeks of December. Plus, we all know that during the holidays, we can't really track our diet because of 'Holiday eating'. Bottomline, I woke up with no voice on New Year's day.

Speechless.

No comments: