Jan 19, 2015

Back to reality

Woke up from the noise care of our neighbors. A renovation is ongoing. Nakakainis yung may kumakanta pang construction worker singing along sa music on top of his lungs. Ok lang naman kumanta, but not at 7:30 a.m. and on a holiday. Que horror!

Tama, nasa Manila na nga ako.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel tired at all kung yung legs ko ang tatanungin with all the walking na naganap sa SG. But my backache is a different story. Having a mild scoliosis might be the culprit. I'm not used to lugging around a crossbody bag that is heavier than usual. Bottomline, I slept last night ahead of my boys after a quick shower because I can't take the pain anymore. I didn't sleep soundly. It was too cold that I looked for our comforter middle of the night because the blanket doesn't suffice anymore. 


Late this afternoon I went to Hypermart and did some groceries. Had a quick stop at the wet market but when I was about to start the car, ayaw na. Waaah! 

I called up my husband and asked for help. Yun pala battery. Kailangan na palitan. I remember, two years ago, biglang tumigil yung kotse namin while we're in the middle of Edsa Cubao traffic. Imagine ang hassle. Nagtulak pa mabuti tumulong yung MMDA traffic enforcer. Good thing it was parked in front of the church today and it was a quick five minute walk from our home. Husband bought a new one nearby using his trusty bike and replaced it. I told my husband in jest to set his alarm so that after two years alam na niya na it's time to replace the car battery.

What a way to welcome us back home.

No comments: