Jan 22, 2015

Greenhills part 2

It's just right to go back to the shop that tried to repair my cellphone. We paid him and we rightfully deserve to be given a just explanation why my phone broke down once more. To make the long story short, wala na daw pag-asa. Dead as in double dead na yung phone ko. Ang lungkot. Gumastos pa kami tapos ang kauuwian din pala, wala? Life is unfair.

Anyway, I didn't believe him. I told my husband for us to go somewhere else to have my phone repaired. Huwag sa Greenhills. Feeling ko kasi vultures yung iba. Maaaring sinasabi nilang wala na pag-asa pero bibilhin na lang daw nila at kakatayin baka pwede pa ibenta ang ibang parts. I'm sure gagawin nila tapos ibebenta sa mas mataas na presyo. Que horror.


We went to Smart Communications branch afterwards. My husband has a post-paid plan for two years already and could upgrade his plan with a free phone. Actually, he is qualified na last year, but we didn't bother. We're surprised that he is eligible for two Samsung phones and his plan would be reduced from p1200 to p999 a month since Smart doesn't carry an unlimited internet anymore.

SMART agent: Maam you can upgrade the Samsung Galaxy Core to an S4 but you have to pay p7,000.00
Me: (kuripot mode) Parang ayaw ko since I'm new to the Android world.
SM: Tsaka wala pong available units today. Kung sakali you'll have to wait for two to three weeks para makuha niyo siya.
Me:  Kaya mas lalong ayaw ko. Whatever is available na lang.
SM: Anyway, Maam wala naman sila masyadong pinagkaiba.

So parang downgraded pero may libre? Nice. We lost an Iphone but gained two. Without spending a single cent ha.



Guess kanino napunta yung phones? 

No comments: