Jan 12, 2015

bank errands and visiting Mom

I wasn't able to finish watching the Golden Globes. 'Coding' ang car kaya I have to go out during the window hours. Anyway, may replay naman sa gabi.  I needed to go to the bank to exchange some foreign denominations for our upcoming trip. As I've said, I'm blessed to have siblings working on a bank. I just texted my sister to prepare my desired amount and just text back if it's time to pick it up.

Next on my list was visiting my Mom. I gave her share of my Guinataang bilo-bilo that I cooked last Sunday and my sis' pasalubong, Rowena's tarts, from her family's Tagaytay trip last Sunday. 

It's a good thing that everything was in close proximity. I don't have to go thru 'hell traffic' just to realize these activities. Simple things that I'm grateful for. 

No comments: