Jan 21, 2015

Flatliner

We tried to resurrect my phone so off we(with my husband) went to Greenhills this afternoon. The problem was overcharging the battery. They replaced it for p1400.00 and ask for a labor fee of p400.00. I was ecstatic that I don't need to buy a new one. It's not my priority right now, not in the near future actually. I believe that one should not waste too much funds on gadgets alone. Nasisira din at nag-dedepreciate ang value. Not a wise investment, indeed. I bought it for p34,000. last Jan. 2013 and yet after two years, it got busted just like that. And they were telling us that once repaired, I could to sell it to them for p10,000 na lang daw. Fastbreak daw ang tawag doon. Ano, hilo?



I was able to use it while we're eating in Cafe France. I even took a shot of our merienda. Plus, I was able to send my SG pics thru email again. Imagine my disappointment when we got home while I was charging it, it went dead again. As in flatline. 

No comments: