Apr 13, 2016

Yellow Fin

April 10, 2016

Back in 2009, I thoroughly enjoyed Davao as a foodie haven. I was particularly impressed with how delicious(and fresh) their food were. I loved Banok's Inasal chicken, Blugre's Durian coffee, Pearl Farm's lunch buffet and Davao Marina Tuna's crab and Tangigue.

Right after our visit at the Phil. Eagle center, we specifically chose to eat at Yellow Fin Lanang branch, a three minute drive away from our hotel. We were surprised that it wasn't that full since it was lunch time, but I already liked the vibe around the resto. I suspected that the reason might be Pacquiao's fight with Bradley. A lot of people were still in the comfort of their homes watching. After a few hours under the summer sun, it was a refreshing treat that the place was clean, quiet and cold enough.




After we settled, we asked the waitress what their bestsellers were and we took her word for it. Madali kami kausap.




After a few minutes, lunch was served!


It was indeed yummy. I like how the clams were so fresh. Plus, the taste of ginger was divine!

Imbaw soup...


Adobong buntot ng Tuna...

biiiig serving for two!

The Tuna fish tasted like-it-melts-in-your-tongue kind of perfection! I think it was cooked in adobo style and was grilled afterwards. 

No comments: