Apr 10, 2016

Davao bound

As what I've been hinting in one of my recent posts, I'll be spending my pre-birthday celeb by traveling. I chose presidential candidate 'Duterte country' this year because I want to go back to Pearl farm; but they don't offer day tours anymore(option B won), indulge in their yummy food,  it's my husband's first time and just simply explore the safest city in the Philippines.

Whenever I travel, I draft our IT after reading/researching. We'll see if this will be accomplished. Fingers crossed...


We have the first flight out- 4:55 am which means we're awake by 2:30 am. I usually sleep at 12 midnight, so imagine how I struggled. But I managed. We brought our own car and have it checked in at Park and Fly near the airport. We arrived at 4am in NAIA 3. My husband is stressed na naman. Hindi daw niya na-enjoy yung time sa airport. Ahmmm... 

Good thing, I checked in online na, all they have to do was to print out our boarding passes.  Very helpful.


Akala ko sa EDSA lang may traffic, pati pala sa airplane.

No comments: