Apr 21, 2016

gadget crazy?

Are you like me? Am I hopeless?

I just noticed, so I took a pic

This is where my online life 'revolves' from recent years. Partida, nakakalungkot pa yung internet speed here in the Philippines ha. Yes, Filipinos are one of the most patient people on earth.

Though I don't play online games and not into FB regularly, obviously I'm active in the blogging world, Instagram and Twitter. I use my laptop most of the time when I blog because it's easier. Aside from texts and calls, the phone is very helpful because it's where I take(and edit) pictures plus videos and then post it in social media outright. Recently, I discovered Imovie. Ang saya saya ko lang! Haha. I use it for Twitter and Spotify, too. The Ipad is valuable when I'm on my stationary bike or when I bake because it's where I store most of my recipes. Wow, bake and bike. Wala lungs. Haha.

Disclaimer: I use them only when I'm done with my "priorities"- attending to my boys' needs, my household chores and errands. I don't use them whenever we are at the dining table, when driving(or even as a passenger), or when I'm talking to someone. If it's urgent, I ask myself to be excused. I can still say I'm not that kind of a gadget slave. One needs to know her/his limitations pa rin. 

One confession though, I can't help tinkering with any of them whenever I watch a TV program(except movies). I get bored easily lalo na sa local shows-tooooo many commercials!

No comments: