Apr 27, 2016

Captain America Civil War

It's been sometime since I saw a movie, Batman vs Superman pa if I'm not mistaken. I didn't join them in watching Deadpool. My husband and son of course wouldn't have this movie pass. In short, we trooped to the mall last Wednesday(first day of opening).

my movie watching essentials-Lemonade and Butterific flavoured(new!) popcorn
It was entertaining, better than Superman and Batman though I find it too long for two and half hours. Siyempre, for the boys it was fine for them ganoon kahaba ang movie. There were times that I get bored but again, ako lang yun. Like all past Marvel films, it was cinematic. It was worth seeing it in the big screen with my family.

Official trailer...



We had our dinner afterwards at Tempura Grill with our usual favorites once more.

Tonkatsu for my son, Tempura for me and Seafood Ramen for the hubby

No comments: