Apr 6, 2016

beach talk

I was about to jot down notes today in my planner when I saw this...



suits me well!

April is my fave month of the year just because it is where my natal day falls and it ushers in the summer months. I'm a beach lover so it isn't surprising that despite the heat starting this month, it's perfectly fine for me.


Last year, I was blessed to have at least two beach trips-Nalusuan in Cebu(March)...


and Camayan beach in Subic(August), which, I remember I have yet to blog about.


Living in a tropical country means one can go to the beach all year round. Except during the wet season, one needs to be cautious only if there is a storm brewing or the "habagat" or monsoon rains are non-stop. Actually, we can manage even in the midst or aftermath of a typhoon, what we can't stand are the floods and the hassles that goes with it.

This morning, my siblings and I were talking thru viber about a beach outing by the last weekend of this month. I would really love to come. Naka-booked na sila, but my own family haven't talked about it yet. I still need to consult with my husband and son. But first things first, I have to finalize our trip's itinerary this weekend. Yes, a quick escape down south of the Philippines and a pre-birthday celebration of mine na rin. I was annoyed yesterday because a small 'hump' occurred. The resort we're eyeing isn't available anymore for a daytour so I'm researching on where could be our next option. Last year, I celebrated it thrice. This year just like in the past, I would spend it in one of my fave places on earth- near a body of water. I'm so excited!

No comments: