Apr 1, 2016

Aldub in Trinoma

March 30

It was just a fifteen minute trip to the mall from our home, so upon knowing they will be in Trinoma at 5pm to launch their newest endorsements(Bench fragrances for Maine and hair products for Alden) today, we decided to go. But we didn't purchase anything(worth p500) just to take a glimpse of Alden and Maine closer. Ok na makita lang namin sila from afar. We had our privilege na last month.

ground floor


Unsurprisingly, the mall was filled to the rafters. A lot of fans(reported thru Twitter) had been waiting for them as early as 7am. I applaud their patience! Something that I couldn't do anymore. Kung nasa 20's siguro ako. Haha.


Every inch of space was used. People from all ages(even mothers with babies!) and social classes came.



I can't withstand the humidity at the ground floor where most people were, so I left my husband there. I chose to window shop first while parlor games with the fans were ongoing. 



I just went to the topmost floor when I heard the two was introduced na. We can still see them performing naman.

even employees can't help but take a glimpse. ok lang wala naman customers. everyone was paralyzed :)

I liked the vibe around the mall. Party atmosphere, as they say. Everyone was so excited. People were shrieking to their delight as soon they saw the two. They danced to the Grease themed production first. Alden sang "God gave me you" afterwards. He, being a veteran with mall shows, even acknowledged and waved at us(people on the topmost floors). Iba talaga ang chemistry nila lalo na kapag nakita mo sila ng live. Very endearing. That's why they are loved.

Since we didn't have decent close up pics, I got these from Twitter. Credit to the rightful owners...





with Mr. "Bench" Ben Chan 

We had dinner at Tempura Grill and met up with my son who came from work afterwards.

No comments: