Apr 11, 2016

Hotel Tropika Davao

I just googled "Hotels in Davao" and find myself researching at Agoda and Trip advisor sites. I have an account in Agoda which I use every time we need accommodations when our family is planning for a trip. It is indeed helpful. Back in 2009, we were billeted at the Waterfront Hotel Davao. I chose this hotel because it has a rating of 8.2 in Agoda, plus the price per night is only P2,600++($60) for a deluxe room. Another thing it's about fifteen minutes away from the airport and Magsaysay port(if you wish to go to Samal island). It's a steal, indeed.


We were having lunch at Yellow Fin Lanang branch when the hotel's front desk texted me that our room was ready na.


We were ushered into our room outright. The only downside with this hotel was it has no elevator, but our room is just on the second floor, so no need. It is a hassle if you have too many luggage but hotel staff is readily available if you need them.

Just what the reviews in Agoda/Tripadvisor claim, it has the basic necessities one looks for a hotel.

our spacious room

relaxing in our queen sized bed


spacious cabinet, slippers

toothbrushes were missing, so I informed the front desk

working H/C shower
I didn't fail in choosing this hotel. Aside from its peaceful surroundings, I woke up to this beauty every morning...

No comments: