Apr 9, 2016

Teresita's and Magnolia ice cream

I know this is one of those food related posts again. I should've been a food blogger instead, right? Haha.

But I'm too weight conscious to be one. 

Husband and I met up last Tuesday at the mall mid-afternoon; I window shopped looking for a swimsuit and he came from work early in the day. After paying his phone bills, we ate merienda here at Teresita's. We've been here a couple of times but it's only now I get to mention it in a post. If you're familiar with Razon's, it's similar to it. Only they offer rice meals(w/viands like beef caldereta, kare-kare, etc.) in their menu. We've tasted them too, alongside their Palabok and they were all good. A legit reason to come back.

My husband settled for Pork Spare ribs. He find it too sweet for his liking. While I chose Pork Dinuguan(love it) and Halo-halo(shared). 


Last Wednesday, I did my usual grocery shopping. We've been looking for these Aldub endorsed ice cream flavors from our neighborhood groceries but to no avail. I know they're selling it in SM Hypermarts, so I went. 


Alas, I wasn't disappointed! I confess I'm not an ice cream person but my boys are. We usually buy the Selecta brand just because it's more available in our area. But I prefer FIC(Fruits in Icecream), Coldstone or the Arce kind once in a while. 

I bought two for P250.00 each(about $5.5). My son likes two flavors of ice cream only- anything chocolate based and coffee crumble. I'm just sure he won't even touch the strawberry flavoured one.


I like their packaging-they promote the famous tourist spots here in the Philippines.





The Aldub endorsed strawberry crumble pie was yummy!



The smell of strawberry is irresistible once you open it. 


It is creamy and the sweetness is just right for my taste buds. 

shared this with my husband

I'll buy the Mango salted variant next.  



No comments: