Apr 14, 2016

Eden Nature Park and Resort

April 10

The other half of our Sunday was equally fun. I've been here last 2009 and I enjoyed it that's why I want my husband to experience it, too. After a quick nap and freshening up in the hotel, we hired a taxi at around 1:30 pm to bring us to Toril(30 minute ride) where the famous park is located and paid p550.00. It's on top of a hill and we needed to ride a habal-habal for p100 for another fifteen to twenty minutes. It was scenic throughout, don't worry. 



We paid the entrance fee(consumable with snacks) and our rides as soon as we get there since cut-off time is 4pm only. 


We tried out the Skycle and Skyrider(my hubby only).  Adrenaline rush on its way...


At first, I was hesitant but I conquered my fears and told myself "I came all the way from Manila to have fun, so this must be worth a try!". Pampalakas ng loob in other words. LOL. 

And it was!

pedaling about 2,500 above sea level

Skyrider(or similar to zipline) while enjoying the view of Davao city and Davao gulf...


Though we were quite disappointed we weren't able to roam the park on its entirety(it was almost 5pm), we were famished afterwards


Skyswing
This was our view while waiting for our food- the giant swing. I won't risk doing this if I don't want to spoil our quick getaway, in short this isn't Vertigo friendly. We ordered our snacks and devoured it instantly. In fairness, it was good! Hindi lang dahil sa gutom kami. Haha.



For more infos about Eden Nature Park, fees, etc, click here.

No comments: