Oct 1, 2016

end to blog hiatus

Hello! Yes, I'm still here. Sorry for not updating for months.

Well, there are no exact reasons for my hiatus. Maybe it's a mix of laziness, internet's slow pace, change in lifestyle, etc. I can't say I'm too busy because I could always update even here on my phone on a daily basis, but still, I didn't. Writer's block perhaps?




I'm still on Twitter and IG on a daily basis, sometimes FB, but nothing beats writing your thoughts away in the blogosphere. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be  posting here regularly like before. At least kahit quick snippets lang of how my day was, relevant or not. 

From time to time I would backtrack and post memorable events in the past months with the aid of stored pics from my phone which thankfully comes with a date on it.

Meanwhile, I leave you with this quote...



Happy October first! :)


No comments: