Oct 11, 2016

Pitch black

My Tuesday is action packed. Last Friday, I called off my facial appointment just because I binge watched the Netflix series "Stranger Things"(I"ll have a separate post on this). Kaya ayun jampacked today. I deposited at the bank first, then facial/diamond peel and lastly, zumba. Ay meron pa pala, grocery. Mukhang tatlong beses na ko nag-gro-grocery since Thursday ah? Kaya siguro when I weighed myself earlier I was three pounds heavier. Aaargh. A case of "Tinimbang ka ngunit sobra." 




Going home, I saw that the horizon turned to almost dark grayish to pitch black. Scary. Parang apocalypse! I swear, it's like almost 7pm na.  I had a second thought if I'll go home na or wait it out muna sa mall. But I don't want to be stuck in rush hour traffic plus flooded streets, so I took the chance. Driving in the middle of a downpour is like an obstacle course. It is important that you turn your headlights on. Yung iba kanina nakasara pa ang hirap kaya nila makita sa rear view mirror. Your speed should be lower than usual, too. Use your left and right flashers when changing lanes. 


Thank heavens, I was home after thirty minutes. 

No comments: