Oct 20, 2016

Plateau anew

I decided to go to the gym yesterday though I'm still recovering from a pesky dry cough and colds over the weekend. What's important to me is that I'm not dizzy at all and I don't feel sluggish or weak to pursue exercise.

I was disappointed that as early as an hour before zumba time, slots were full
na. I think it's high time that the gym should widen their dance area na to accommodate more participants. Hindi na maganda yung dikit dikit kayo sa dance floor kasi it's accident prone. All throughout the routine, I felt disoriented. Para akong tinatamad. It doesn't excite me anymore unlike before. I feel I've reached another plateau na naman with my present exercise regimen. To think I just visited twice lang yata last week. 

I felt it wasn't enough. My body was yearning for more. Para akong di napagod. 
So, what I did next was...


Yes, I think I'll be spending more time again in the treadmill and start anew with my strength training again in the days to come. 

No comments: