Oct 5, 2016

ran today

It's been a long time since I ran. I think mga 4 1/2 years. I can't remember if I already mentioned it here but my husband and I used to join marathons back in 2009-2011.

I joined 3k and 5K marathons then. In 45 mins I could run at least 7 km with a speed of 8 in the treadmill. There were times that we run also at ULTRA's oval. 


snapchat

But due to a knee problem which I forgot the medical term for it, I stopped running. You can imagine my frustration. I love running because it gives me a different high. Sobrang pawis at kahit isang bandehadong kanin kainin mo hindi ka tataba. Haha. My lowest weight was 110 lbs yata. 

Well, today I tried running again. I wasn't that tired from the one hour Zumba so I decided to run in the treadmill even if wearing the wrong shoes(huwag tularan!).



I'm so thrilled! One and a half kilometers in 15 mins. without stopping, pwede na as a start. I liked it that I wasn't gasping for breath afterwards which means my stamina is pretty good. Thanks to Zumba.  I just pray that I won't feel that pain on my knee again. We'll see tomorrow.

No comments: