Oct 23, 2016

Saturday good vibes

Started my day yesterday with this on mind- maging magaan at positibo kahit may mga pinagdaraanang problema o pumangit at magkasakit dahil lagi kang nega, galit o masama ang ugali sa kapwa. Walang taong perpekto pero we always have a choice. 


I went to the wet market early(unusual) after my hubby left for work while my son overslept since it's a Saturday. I cooked Salmon sinigang for lunch and by 11:30 am, I'm done with my chores.

Of course, I wouldn't miss the Aldub wedding on Kalyeserye today. Hubby came home just on time for lunch.


Bawal ako istorbohin. Haha. It was one fun episode. Real or not, what's important is the happy vibes they translated to the fans or viewers. Pero yung pagmamahal nila sa isa't isa, that's real for sure.


Come 6:30 pm I attended by myself since my husband left again for work and my son went to Trinoma...


I prefer going on a Saturday since it's more peaceful and I could concentrate more. 

I planned to have a massage at the nearby Nuat Thai branch but I changed my mind. I went home na lang with my Jollibee Spaghetti and Chicken joy for dinner. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

No comments: