Oct 3, 2016

Senator Dick Gordon

After cooking breakfast and lunch, I started prepping for today's grind- bank errand, check up for my husband, zumba and grocery shopping. 

I've been following both Senate and Congressional hearings for the past few weeks and caught it today once more. I like that Senator Gordon took over the Chairmanship of Extra judicial killings hearings. He is objective, calm and speaks appropriately as Chairman of Justice and Human rights.


These statements about the President by Sen. Gordon struck me the most because he nailed my exact sentiments.

- Maingay ang Pangulo, sobrang ingay ng Pangulo. Tama lang na ipakita niya na galit siya sa droga pero huwag na siyang mag-ingay na 'I will kill you.' Hindi tama 'yan.


- That is why he is falling on his own sword because he keeps on blabbering that's why the country is being accused of allowing such things to happen.

No comments: