Oct 3, 2016

Monday motivation

I was hesitant if I will go or not. My husband has a check up(final) and I want to accompany him but he insisted that he can do it by himself na raw. He'll drop me off na lang daw sa mall if I want. I thought I can go to the gym and attend zumba after two weeks of absence. Yesterday, I tried to spin for thirty minutes here at home, but I ended up dizzy and having a migraine the whole day. I needed Paracetamol just to get through the day.  :( 

I like that every day is a new chance for us to make something right. Every day should be treated as a new leaf  to make it count. And I'm glad I did! Though I have sore legs right now from dancing amd malling,  my migraine is now gone miraculously! Truly, exercise is both my instant stress reliever and happy pill.



No comments: