Jun 17, 2016

Fri-yay!

As soon as I finished cooking lunch(Sinigang na Talakitok), I drove to the gym for my 12-1 pm Hiphop class. This will be my second time this month. I came to like AJ(the new dance instructor) after attending one of his classes while substituting for M, the regular instructress. I've always liked male/gay dance instructors(nothing against women) for their energy and vowed two years ago not to dance again until a new one comes along. 


parking lot
The class was worth my effort to endure the heavy traffic that I need to pass through on a Friday. Afterwards, I dropped by the grocery to buy ingredients for my Baked Macaroni this coming Father's day. We intend not to go out anymore this year. Dining out has been stressful during these kind of occasions. I went to Red Ribbon to buy Black forest as a gift for my husband afterwards. I paid and waited for it to be boxed. While I was seated, a woman approached me:

Woman: Ma'am we are conducting a taste test for our Ensaymada. How old are you?

Bib: (surprised) Ahmmm, 47? (di na ako nakapag-sinungaling, haha!) 

Woman: Ooops, I'm sorry po. I thought you're younger. We had many clients na in that category. Anyway, thank you po.

I smiled with this in my thought bubble:
Sayang. Gusto ko pa naman tikman yung ensaymada. Imagine, free lunch na sana! But on the lighter side, thanks for the compliment. You made one person happy.


No comments: