Jul 9, 2015

Silver Jubilarian

I hate to admit it but it's been twenty five years since I graduated from college(there goes my age!) in UST. I was reminded by my batchmates thru FB about our Grand Alumni homecoming on the 18th. I was surprised because all along, I thought it was set on December. Oh noes, hindi ako handa. My hair need root touch-ups. I'm not on my fittest because I'm on a month of Lipitor. Sana sa FB na lang mag-reunion no? Walang gastos. Hindi ka matra-trapik. No need for an appointment for a make up and hair do session. Haaay. 


I thought of not attending. It's too soon. I don't have a gown. Formal attire daw because we will be awarded with medals as jubilarians. My husband said in jest, "Ano na ba ang nagawa niyo at dapat kayo maparangalan?" 

I don't want to spend for a gown that I'll be wearing just for a night. Lalo naman ayaw ko manghiram.

But the urge to see my batchmates and close friends made me decide to give it a go. We will see how this would unfold.

No comments: