Jul 5, 2015

a different Sunday

Husband has colds and can't bike as he usually does on Sunday mornings. After two months of having a dry season aka summer, we woke up to a rainy and gloomy weather. Finally, the humidity has dissipated. Storm Egay is forecasted to head to Ilocos Norte but the habagat is causing the heavy rainfall. 

I need to go to S&R because the husband is craving for green Salad and S&R's roasted chicken. Initially he wants to accompany me but he begged off eventually. Nahihilo daw siya. He lent me his membership card instead. Pwede naman basta you'll pay in cash. I went at 2pm because I want to avoid the crowd. We usually go here on a week day. 



I was able to park right away. Swerte. After thirty minutes I got out of the store. Ganun talaga kapag alam mo na ang bibilhin mo. 

Stay dry and be careful on this very wet Sunday.

No comments: