Jul 15, 2015

DIY hair dye

In my attempt not to spend for the coming reunion, I didn't buy a new dress. I did my own manicure and pedicure too, which isn't new anymore since I do it every other week. 

This one's new. I dyed my hair on my own. I thought my hair isn't that long unlike before which was an inch above the shoulder, so there's no need to go to the salon this time.


Yes, I'm so tamad talaga to go to the parlor. When I was younger and still working, I would devote an hour or two at the salon for these as a way of de-stressing. I thought I deserve to pamper myself for working too hard. This serves as my 'alone' time, too. Nothing is wrong with that. Pero ngayon, I feel otherwise already. I can pay for these services pa rin, but at this point I have ample time na for these at my own space, pace and time. I don't like the waiting time and the smell of chemicals anymore.




It's been a long time since I did something like this. In fact, I can't remember anymore. One thing I can't forget was it was palpak(unsuccessful) that I need to go to the salon the next week to have it fixed. 

With the proper tools, I'm glad it turned out fine. One tipid move off my list.

No comments: