Jul 24, 2015

dental visit

You know you're getting older when your set of teeth is getting weaker and weaker. It's been my problem ever since I was a child. My Mom would tell me kasi daw hindi daw niya ako naalagaan ng husto sa vitamins when I was in her womb. 
Kaya I always remind my son to take care of his. If I'll count my gastos on how much budget I've spent with mine, I would say siya ang nasa top sa lahat ng medical expenses ko. Lalo na siguro kung hindi yung bro-in-law ko ang dentist ko. I thank the Lord and my sis for his very reliable(and the lightest!) hands. At least that is one less problem. I know how one gets anxious when one visits a dentist. Lalo na when you're required to get an extraction or root canal. Ouch.

Sana may insurance din sa teeth no? Is there such a thing? Why not? Yung legs at butt nga ni Jennifer Lopez meron yata. I'm sure I would get one for my teeth if ever. 

Why the drama?

Today, I went home minus one tooth. RIP my tooth...

No comments: