Jul 16, 2015

Father's day 2015

June 21, 2015

We've spent this special day for the last two years in Tagaytay. My husband wasn't feeling well this year so we just decided to spend it here in the city. Ayaw pa nga lumabas. He told me to just cook for him. Naku, hindi naman ako handa.

One thing why we don't want to spend it here in the city is the traffic. Plus the restaurants are full all the time, all day. But we took the chance. Ayun, medyo nakaka-stress nang slight. Talagang next year I'll push to have it celebrated somewhere again just like my Mother's day this year which was spent in Baguio. I felt sooo special not harassed.

There was an Open Kitchen event by celebrities ongoing, one reason why I chose for us to visit UP Town center. They sell different food stuff. Pero nothing special naman pala. 





The only celebrity I spotted close enough. Apparently, Pokwang(famous for her Laing) and Sir Chief(part owner of Luna J's) were there also...

sexy Lovi Poe selling cakes

We just had our dinner at IHOP, which was a mistake I guess. The service was sloppy. It took them sometime to prepare our orders. Mas masarap kumain sa IHOP Gateway center. Nakalimutan ko lang nung Valentine's day din dito kami. Hindi ko nagustuhan. I don't know but the way how the food was cooked and tasted, plus the service was different. To my dismay, I didn't bother to take a pic of the food na lang.

Father and son

Husband didn't eat much. Mabuti na lang because the food was high in cholesterol pala(Salpicao, Hashbrowns, eggs) minus the pancakes. He told me "Sana nagluto ka na lang talaga. Mas masarap pa." I felt guilty. We didn't know it yet till we had our vitals checked the following week.

No comments: