Jul 14, 2015

Cranberry Juice

My husband and I both have high cholesterol. This means we have to go on a healthy diet at least for a month while on medications. My OB suggested too that instead of Apple Juice which I've been consuming for a few days now, I should drink daw Cranberry juice instead which is more nutritious.

I googled the benefits of Cranberry juice and I'm sharing it with you: 

The health benefits of cranberry juice include relief from urinary tract infection, respiratory disorders, kidney stones, cancer, and heart disease. It is also beneficial in preventing stomach disorders and diabetes, as well as gum diseases caused by dental plaque. Phytonutrients, which are naturally derived plant compounds, are present in cranberries and have been found to prevent a wide range of health problems...




source: organic facts

I went to Healthy Options immediately and bought a bottle for P695.00 Be wary that you should buy the organic and pure juice not just the concentrated one. 




I think I can tolerate its taste. It is similar to red wine, a bit more sour nga lang. I just diluted two ounces of the juice with four ounces of water. 

Cheers to a healthy life!

No comments: