Jul 17, 2015

diamond jubilee birthday

We are celebrating my Aunt's 75th birthday today. She is our Aunt(my Mom's cousin) cum Yaya since childhood. She never married and just devoted her entire life to us. She was able to take care of my son for some time and nowadays, my nephews and niece. We are very lucky to have her. We are happy that she survived an accident while crossing the street last November brought by an irresponsible motorcycle rider. Would you believe that was the first time she was hospitalized? Hindi pa natural ang cause. She has a very strong body that one time I asked her what her secret diet is. Haha.


We prepared a simple dinner for her at my Mom's home. I cooked Guisadong Pancit Bihon which is her favorite. I prepared Gulaman at Sago for our drinks(no picture), a special request by my sister naman.



Mom's Chix Pork Adobo

Menudo

Halabos na Shrimp and Crablets


Sana maabot ko rin yung ganitong age. It is indeed a time to thank the One up there for another blessed year.

Cheers to health and happiness!

No comments: