Jul 8, 2015

Rainy day specials

I've been having headaches since Monday which forced me to get a massage yesterday. My throat is itchy. Nahawa yata ako sa husband ko. 

I want Marian's healing hands(remember her?) to ease whatever pain I was in. Paborito ko ngang linya sa asawa ko "ayokooo nang ganitong buhay!" and he would grin at me. He knows how energetic I am kaya alam niya na naiirita ako kapag di ko magawa yung usual na gawain ko. 


I'm thankful that I'm feeling better now though may konting bigat pa din ulo ko but the nice thing is I don't have to pop a Biogesic or Advil pill on my mouth this time. 


I woke up after eight hours in bed. Nakabawi din sa tulog. I took advantage of my 'good condition'. I did my usual chores around the house and cooked my family's comfort food during rainy days...

Chicken Arroz Caldo

Champorado(Choco Porridge)


I'm on a roll. Konti na lang, I'm back to my usual self. Heal me Lord.





No comments: