May 16, 2015

Vizco's Cake shop Baguio

May 9, 2015

More than blogs, I love Instagram too, to find anything new in the restaurant scene. Since we've been to Baguio many times, I'm always searching for anything new that this cool city would offer. We are not anymore after the touristy places but for the weather and the food trip na lang.


I discovered Vizco's thru Instagram by clicking the hashtag, "Baguio eats"(#Baguioeats). Initially, I just thought that they have only one branch in Baguio, along Session road. But to my delight, I found them also here in Camp John Hay, Technohub. It is the perfect time since it's my son's birthday so we just have to buy one. But it would turn out later that it would be for me since its Mother's day tomorrow.

cakeshop + cafe + a gadget store

Strawberry isn't his fave but anything Chocolate. But sorry son, majority wins. Your parents love strawberries. Haha. So we ordered what they became famous for, the Strawberry shortcake.
a variety of cakes and cheesecakes to choose from

We ordered the small one, P325.00. But we ask them if we could just pick it up at a much later time. Yes, it is allowed. They're open till 10pm. We just arrived and we needed to have our dinner first at Chocolate de Batirol, right inside the camp also.


No comments: