May 20, 2015

in bad shape


The heat is so unbearable that I needed to buy a new pair of short pants. Wearing long pants is a big no, no if one lives in a tropical country like ours. Pero ang dami ko pa rin nakikita nang nakasuot ng pantalon. Ang init. Bakit kaya? Ayaw umitim? Ayaw magalusan ang flawless logs, este legs? O ayaw makita ang mga peklat? I would rather wear a dress than to maltreat myself in doing so. Of course, to each his own.


Sadly, halos wala na kasya sa aking lumalaking waistline. My most hated muffin top is now alive and kicking.  Kasalanan ng twice a week na Halo-halo and extra rice?! It didn't help too that April and May are the most celebrated months in our family in terms of birthday dinners.

I should really get back to my usual exercise regimen. I observed too,  that I feel sluggish nowadays. I miss my energetic, go, go Me. 

I really need to 'punish' myself after three months of over indulgence. I just wish the heat will ease out so that I could start anew even here at home in my stationary bike.

No comments: