May 13, 2015

Haircut + Army Navy

I'm happy to note that I finally decided to chop off my hair in "a huge way". I do have my hair trimmed at least twice a year for seven years na. It was long but has layers because it lessens the heaviness that I feel courtesy of having a long mane.

But I can't stand it anymore due to its dryness and having it colored at least thrice a year. I want to free my nape from that heavy and warm feeling. It didn't help that it is also summer in the Philippines. I went to the salon and specifically told them my desired length and style- cut it up to my shoulder.

How do I feel? Liberating! No remorse at all. I'm glad I did. My sisters were inspired, they want to have their haircut too. Haha.


I celebrated by having my favorites, Libertea and Freedom fries at Army Navy afterwards while waiting for my sundo aka husband. Tamang-tama pala yung kinain ko sa theme of the day- Liberation. 


No comments: