May 27, 2015

New baby

Our contract at Sun mobile expired last May 14. After four years, it was time to say goodbye to them. Medyo bitin kami sa services nila. You know naman the quality of internet services here in the Philippines, pang-21st slowest out of 22 countries.


The timing was perfect. I applied for a new postpaid plan(p999/month) at Smart which eventually made me switched back to Iphone. If you're following this saga, I was using a Samsung Core after my Iphone 5 broke down last January. Switching to Android was fine, but if you'll ask me pointblank, my heart belongs to Iphone. Haha.

iphone 6


Technically, it's my husband who paid for it in cash, but we had a huge discount from its original price(handset only) of p42,000 if you'll buy it at Powermac, to only p25,200(64gb/handset). Yun lang, nakatali ka sa Smart services for two years. 

Thank you very much to my loving sponsor. Pero kanya na daw yung Ipad. Mas masarap daw maglaro dun ng Clash of clans. 

No comments: