May 19, 2015

Saturday at Glorietta and Sakura

I confess I have a tempura addiction for two weeks now. Bad, bad, bad for my cholesterol.



Last Saturday, I had this itch to go to Makati city(south of Manila) in Glorietta specifically. Wala lang. I just want a change of scenery, I guess. Son will be going to an event in Megamall and the husband will be working. The thought of staying in our house and endure the summer heat was another factor, too. Of course, I can always use the airconditioner but mas pinili ko mamasyal. Haha. 

I rode the MRT and after forty-five minutes, I was windowshopping na. I liked that the crowd was manageable given that it was a payday weekend. I sat down at Sakura to have my tempura fix. I miss this place. It is better than Tokyo Tokyo if you're craving for a quick Japanese food fix. Kaya lang we don't have this in far away North. 

Husband eventually fetch me an hour and half after. Unsurprisingly, EDSA traffic was horrendous.

No comments: