May 10, 2015

Baguio weekend

As I've said in my previous post, my son and I agreed to celebrate our "special days" here in Baguio. My husband liked the idea because he wanted also to make new memories with his new bike, too. Plus, we would like to escape the hot 34 degree temperature of Manila even for a while. We woke up late so we were on the road by 6:30 am na instead of 5:30 am. No worries, as we just want to have a relax kind of "roadtripping". We traversed the NLEX and SCTEX  without a hitch. Thanks, God. Sa dami ng aksidente na nangyayari araw-araw, one can't help to be thankful. 



A Mc Donald's stopover in Pampanga for breakfast is mandatory. I was surprised that a lot of families have the same in mind, too. You see, we were not the weekender kind of tourists just until now. I plan our vacations on a weekday as much as possible to avoid crowds. This time it isn't possible because my son now has his work to think of. Plus, his birthday and Mother's day was right smack on these days.


We hit the TPLEX road after. It was smooth and fast. But of course, everything comes with a price in the name of a TOLL FEE. Pero okay lang. Ganoon talaga.



We arrived in Baguio city at exactly 11 am. We had an early check in so we were able to rest before heading out for my son's birthday lunch.



I miss the January weather(10-17 degrees), but of course, I would take a 17-24 degree temperature any time than the 34 degree hotness of Manila. 

No comments: